Stock, Inventory, Demand, Chain Management Course
Significance of the module on Stock, Inventory, and demand chain management for the Bagicha Channel Partners.
- Its simplicity to unravel the meaning of stock and inventory to even a common person with no management degree.
- The importance of stock on a given day of the month, opening stock, closing stock, goods sold, goods returned, and the relationship between them.
- FIFO: What comes first in stock goes out first
- Importance of using FIFO in inventory value calculation
- Demand chain management: how much to stock, when to order and how much to order, the delivery time of the goods, receiving of goods documentation
- Types of payment terms in retail business and benefits of each payment type
- Forecasting demand(sales) in an area
- Size of the sales team to manage sales
- Frequency of placing order